Trust Wide Patient Group
Are you or have you been a patient or carer using Wythenshawe Hospital? If yes, are you interested in working with staff and other patients to help improve services at UHSM?
The Trust Wide Patient Group meets 6 times a year to learn about services at Wythenshawe Hospital and consider any suggestions for improvements in patient care and services for implementation. Minutes of the meeting are taken and feedback to members and quarterly into the patient experience report. Any relevant ideas are forwarded to the Trust Board.
Topics discussed this year include:
- Patient Information Review
- Manchester Healthy Living Network (MHLN)
- Smoking Cessation Service
- Research and Development Department
- UHSM website development – consultation and input
- PEAT assessment
- Car parking
- New corporate branding of the Trust
- Patient discharge
- Complaints Overview and Service Development
- Patient Experience Tracker – real time feedback from patients
Come and have your say! For more information, telephone the office on 0161 291 5995.