Our main hospital site is located in the heart of Wythenshawe. We would encourage you to consider public transport to visit us. If you are driving, here are details of our car parking facilities and charges.
The Main Car Park is located in front of the Acute Block at Entrance 3. This can be accessed from Southmoor Road, which leads to the main hospital access road. There are four smaller car parks for visitors which can also be accessed from Southmoor Road:
- Nightingale Car Park
- Outpatients Car park (Entrance 5)
- Cardiac Car Park (Entrance 6/7)
- Paediatrics Car Park (Entrance 10)
The car park for our Maternity Unit is located on the South side of the hospital at Entrance 13. This can be accessed by following Floats Road around the hospital.
*Please note – Improvements are currently being made to the parking facilities at Wythenshawe Hospital. During this time you may experience delays in finding a parking space so please allow enough time in your journey to park before your visit. Thank you.
Car parking charges
The following price structure applies:
- First 20 minutes – Free (visitors can pick up & drop off at each entrance)
- Up to 2 hours – £3.00
- Up to 3 hours – £4.00
- Up to 4 hours – £5.00
- Up to 5 hours – £6.00
- Over 5 hours – £10.00 per day
Frequent visitor concessions
- Frequent Visitor Concessions- £13.00 for six exits (no limit on use)
- All-day ticket – £3.00 per visit – for patients experiencing delays with appointments or complicated examinations.
Lost tickets – £10.00 (please visit the Security Office located at the Outpatients entrance)
There are pay stations in the following areas:
- Outpatients Department – Entrance 5
- Acute Main Entrance – Entrance 3
- Nightingale Centre – (located inside entrance to the building)
- Maternity – Entrance 13
- New Cardio – Entrance 7
- Paediatric Outpatients Department – Entrance 7
- Parking for blue badge holders is free
- Wheelchairs are available at most entrances